September 5, 2018 Accounting - Finance
Job type: Permanent/Full Time.
Work place: Aichi-ken, Japan.
Specific work content: We are actively recruiting foreign talented people to prepare for future overseas business expansion. After joining the company, Company will provide require training.
• Manage daily billing transactions
• Monitor and coordinate entire activities of accounting and finance
• Manage to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements as per the available funds.
• Deal with financial institutions for various purposes.
• Provide financial information to the management as per prescribed formats/electronic systems.
• Conducting various financial analyses.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly Accounting information.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
Academic Qualification: Bachelor degree. New graduate are highly encouraged to apply for those who are not experienced.
Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30
Holidays: (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays.
New Year's holidays, annual paid leave, special leave * with our calendar.
Salary: Annual income 3.5 million yen ~ 6 million yen (210,000 yen ~ 290,000 yen + monthly bonus).
- Overtime fee included, including 20 hours per month
• English business level, Japanese business level.
• Able to respond flexibly without sticking to Japan or abroad.
• Ready to accept Challenge & Committed to follow company rules & regulation.
• Good Personality with having constantly smiling attitude will be preferable.
• People who have good skill to convince people & Problem solving capability.
• People who have good communication skill to work with overseas.
• Those who can think systematically & strategically.
How to Apply - Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: